- Powered by a hand-assembled 4.0-litre twin-turbo V8 petrol engine that develops 476 hp
- Two trim levels, four engines and three gearboxes plus Mercedes-AMG C 63 and C 63 S
- Available to order now with first UK deliveries in March 2016
- Topping the range is the Mercedes-AMG C 63 Coupé. With a 4.0-litre bi-turbo V8 engine and AMG Speedshift MCT 7-speed automatic gearbox, the C 63 produces 476 hp and 650 Nm, and can accelerate from standstill to 62 mph in 4.0 seconds. The Mercedes-AMG C 63 S produces 510 hp and 700 Nm, with zero to 62 mph taking 3.9 seconds.
- A limited-edition C63 S Edition 1 is also available. It features unique details including diamond-stitched nappa leather upholstery with contrast yellow stitching; carbon fibre interior trim; graphite AMG decals on the bonnet, roof and sides; an AMG aerodynamic package and bespoke 19-inch front and 20-inch rear wheels.
- The Edition 1 motorsport package adds to this yellow AMG decals, designo selenite grey magno paint, AMG high-performance ceramic composite braking system and exclusive 19inch front and 20-inch rear wheels with yellow detailing.
- Sleek new C-Class Coupé is 95 mm longer and 40 mm wider than its predecessor, on an 80 mm longer wheelbase. Some 60 mm of the extra length is between the firewall and front axle, lending the car a bold, dynamic look that’s emphasised by a high beltline, powerful rear end and frameless doors with free-standing mirrors.
- Coupé shares only front wing and bonnet panels with the (37 mm taller) C-Class saloon. The sporty interior includes integral sports seats front and rear.
Download Press Release for more information